Need a little direction? Not sure how to get the most out of your workouts? Our trainers are fully certified and accepting clients for one-on-one mentorship. Learn fun and challenging new exercises, proper form to avoid injury and more through the individual guidance of a personal trainer.
Browse our trainers below and click to learn more about each one.
- Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Certified Health Coach
Roni is a Certified Exercise Physiologist with the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and a Certified Health Coach. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology/Pre-Medicine from Florida A & M University. Roni has been able to help individuals of all ages with various body types and health conditions reach and maintain their health goals.
- AFAA Group Fitness Certified
- FiTour Yoga Certified Instructor
- FiTour Pilates Certified Instructor
- Precision cycle certified Instructor
- Piloxing Certified Instructor (Ind or Cycling)
- Group Fitness Coordinator
- FiTour Certified Personal Trainer
- Advanced Personal Trainer Certification
- Member, Idea Fitness
Kelly has taught group fitness for over 20 years and has provided personal fitness training for 10 years. Her fitness training philosophy is mutual respect between client and trainer.